- DELIVERY METHODS
Shipping Method Minimegaprint performs all its shipments through the GLS and Bartolini couriers. Once the package will be sent we will send an email with a link to track your order, and you can always check the status by logging into your Account
Complaints We remind our customers of liability disclaimer: Minimegaprint.com will not be liable to the buyer and/or recipient of the service if different, for damages of any kind, whether direct or indirect, arising from any errors of any kind, in printing the file sent by the customer or arising from the receipt of wrong material. In such cases minimegaprint.com will only be required to make one reprint of the material. Likewise minimegaprint.com will not be liable for damages, direct or indirect, caused by failure and/or delayed delivery of the material, nor be responsible for any deterioration of the packaging; in such cases it will be requested exclusively to make one reprint of the material on condition that the package is accepted by the customer "with reserves of vices" that must be listed on the receipt issued by the carrier and communicated to minimegaprint.com by email, on penalty of forfeiture, within eight days of receipt of the parcel.
Any errors in printing or packing material must be reported by e-mail with digital photographic documentation, taking care to indicate in the email subject the order number, within eight days from receipt of the material.
- ORDER STATUS
You can view the status of your order by logging into your Account by selecting My orders in the top left corner viewing the order status box. The status stages are:
- [1/7] Pending payment : your order has been successfully carried out. We are waiting to receive your payment.
- [2/7] Waiting to send payment-sent files: Your file has been uploaded successfully. We are waiting to receive your payment.
- [3/7] Pending print file: we are waiting to receive the print file. Make sure that it was uploaded and that you clicked confirmation.
- [4/7] Print Files uploaded: print files, preferably in Pdf, were uploaded successfully.
- [5/7] Verification phase: we are checking your order
- [6/7] Sent to prepress: your order is being prepressed
- [7/7] Shipped: your order has been completed and shipped.
- PAYMENT METHOD
With Minimegaprint.com you can pay with:
- Credit card
- Cash on delivery (cash or bank check to be made payable to: ISEP S.R.L)
- Paid in advance bank transfer (we remember that the processes will start only after the payment has been credited or sending via email the payment bill if it is in evidence the number of CRO). COMPANY: ISEP S.R.L VIA LUCREZIO CARO 38-00193 ROMA. P.I. 01483541007 BACKED BANK: CREDIT COOPERATIVE BANK - IBAN: IT 31 C 08327 03206 000000027299.
- VIEW YOUR ORDERS
View your orders
In your Account you can view orders made at any time and print your invoices by clicking on invoices.
- UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Update your account information
You can update your contact information at any time by clicking on Account. Below you will find the contact information , clicking Edit you can change it. You can do the same with your addresses, clicking below the Manage Addresses.
- UPLOADING OF THE GRAPHICS FILE
Uploading of the graphics files
The graphics file can be uploaded only after the payment process. At the end of this procedure a screen will open indicating your order number, this number will be clickable and will take you directly to your personal dashboard Account. In this page by clicking on the view order icon you can upload your file. Remember, it will be possible to upload a single file for each product purchased, the most appropriate format is PDF and in the case of double sided printing the PDF file must be multipage. We advise you to read and download our template, containing all the necessary information before creating the graphics file. In case of any problem you can contact the Customer Service: +39 02.84990168 .